Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My Weakness?

So when i got home from practice this afternoon, my mom told me that i would have a surprise my next day at work. the only hint she left was that my my older brother who works with me told someone about one of my weaknesses, and that it would be used against me somehow. So this made me think, what are weaknesses? Dictionary.com describes it as, "an inadequate or defective quality, as in a person's character; slight fault or defect." However this got me thinking, why do we call it a weakness? I believe we were put on this earth, and given all of our qualities for a reason. I don't believe i have weaknesses, and if people are set on believing i do, then i can't change that. I can only embrace what i've been embraced with and await my "surprise" Friday night when i go into work.
So that's my rant/rage o whatever you wanna call it. Feel free to comment about how you feel even if you think I'm completely wrong haha.

7 comments:

Godspeed2k said...

let me break it down for you... a weakness is somthing which allows a person or other to comprimise you in some way which you would not like

+followed because i need to keep you in check

computerfixins.blogspot.com

Bersercules said...

I'm curious to know what your supprise is!
Do you have a weekness for chocolate?

SilverWolf said...

can you not hold your liquor? do you love pizza? what about gaming? it could be anything.

Loic said...

People say weaknesses make you vulnerable, but I reckon they define you in a way, like everyone has their own. Nice blog anyway, followed

Come At Me Bro said...

This is great!

Admin said...

Oh snap. Funny thing for a mother to do.

Check out my math blog.

FabFawk said...

Sounds like you're in for a rough time hehe